Today we’re going to do something a little different and a little more fun. Today we’re going to do a little question and answer thing that I do on myyearbook.com and usually gets published to both my Facebook and my Twitter. On Yearbook, I usually accept any type of questions from people unless either the person who is asking me the questions is anonymous or if the question pertains to a certain three-letter word that starts with “s” and makes the world go round. So without further ado, let’s begin.
1) Q: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A: Well, when I was a kid, I wanted to be either a writer or an actor when I grew up. And in a way, I sort of accomplished both thanks to the Internet, most notably this blog and what I do on YouTube and blip.tv.
2) Q: What sport do you suck at?
A: In high school, I didn’t play sports even though my junior high teacher was trying to get me to go out for track. The closest I ever got was being the manager of my high school girls’ basketball team. Nonetheless, I took a guess and said hockey.
3) Q: Would you ever go skydiving?
A: I have thought about going skydiving and I would like to try it, as long as I was assured that there would be no parachute malfunctions.
4) Q: What does it take for a girl to get you to ask her out on a date? This was asked by a woman who lives in Utica by the way.
A: That’s a very good question. I’m still not sure. Usually the girl is the one who asks me out.
5) Q: What’s your favorite fast food restaurant?
6) Q: What is one thing you would do to make the world better?
A: Well that’s a very good question. For starters, I would say recycle.
7) Q: Where do you see yourself five years from now?
A: Hopefully famous and successful.
8) Q: Have you ever tried yoga?
A: No. I have considered trying yoga though, being I do work out.
9) Q: Which video game do you like better, Q-Bert or Frogger?
A: Before I answer this, for those of you who don’t know what Q-Bert and Frogger are, they’re classic video games that came out during the arcade boom of the early 80’s, although Frogger was wonderfully parodied on a classic episode of “Seinfeld.” The answer is I love them both, even though my all-time favorite game is “Grand Theft Auto: Vice City” for Playstation 2.
10) Q: Would you ever go on a blind date?
A: Nope. They never work out.
11) Q: Would you date a blind person?
A: That’s a difficult question. So I would say I don’t know.
12) Q: What new movie do you want to see?
A: Well I do want to see “Iron Man 2.” It just opened yesterday but I’m probably not going to be able to see it until probably next weekend. Plus I also want to see the new “A-Team” movie and “Predators” looks pretty good too.
13) Q: Have you ever been arrested or charged with a crime?
A: Nope, I have never been arrested or charged with a crime.
14) Q: Do you take your coffee black or with extra cream and sugar?
A: I take it black.
15) Q: Are you married?
A: No, I’m not married. And I’m not looking for marriage either.
16) Q: What’s your opinion on friends with benefits?
A: I’m all for it and in fact I like that idea better than marriage.
17) Q: What’s your worst subject in school?
A: When I was in school, my worst subjects in school were math and science.
18) Q: Would you move to another country to be with the one you love?
A: If I had the money and if I didn’t have any reason to stay where I am now, absolutely. But for now, I am not relocatable.
19) Q: Would you rather be rich or famous?
A: I would rather be both.
20) Q: Did you know the scruffy look (in reference to my five o’clock shadow) is sexy on you?
A: Yes I do. In fact, during my time on the web, I noticed that a lot of women like the scruffy look on men better than clean-shaven. In fact when I am clean shaven, I look too much like a kid and when you’re a single man in your 30’s like I am, that is clearly no way to look.
OK, that just about does it. I’m sure I will be doing another one of these soon. In the meantime, the video version of this set of questions will be on this week’s episode of “The Adventures of Blackcatloner” which is coming out later today.